- 'Verification of List of Below Poverty Line Household' (19 districts of Bihar) supported by government of Bihar, Patna.
- 'Evaluation of Post-Literacy Programme in Latehar', supported by National Literacy Mission, New Delhi.
- 'Evaluation of Post-Literacy Programme in Garhwa', supported by National Literacy Mission, New Delhi.
- 'Assessment of Health and Nutrition Status of Women and Children in Selected Districts of Bihar', supported by Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere, Patna.
- 'Liberalization and the Growth Process in Bihar', supported by the World Bank, New Delhi.
- 'Impact Study of the Radio Programme', supported by the Jharkhand Education Project Council (JEPC), Ranchi.
- 'Impact Study on Yoga Vipasana', supported by Jharkhand Education Project Council, Ranchi
- 'Sample Checking of District Information System for Education (DISE) Data', supported by Jharkhand Education Project Council Ranchi.
- 'Mapping and Assessment of Civil Society Organizations in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh', supported by Aga Khan Foundation, New Delhi.
- A study on ‘Public Resources for Children in Bihar, supported by United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) India and supported by Centre for Budget and Governance Accountability.
- Status of Children in Bihar with special reference to Patna district, supported by SOS village.
- A study on the 'Functioning of Public Distribution System in Chattisgarh, Jharkhand ', supported by World Food Programme, New Delhi office.
- 'Assessing the Status of Right to Elementary Education and Right to Food (Mid Day Meal Scheme)', supported by the Council for Social Development, New Delhi.
- 'The Administrative Pattern: A Comparative Study of District Administration in Two Contrasting Districts of Bhojpur and Araria in Bihar', supported by the Administrative Reforms Commission, New Delhi.
- 'Impact Study of the Reform Initiatives Taken by the Present Government in Bihar', supported by the World Bank, New Delhi.
- 'Documentation of Reform Initiatives and Impact Study,' supported by the World Bank. This work was done in two phases. The first part involved a massive documentation of the economic reforms under the heads of fiscal reforms, growth and governance, mainly based on cabinet decisions. The second part involved a detailed assessment of economic reforms.
- Preparation of the ‘Economic Survey' for the Government of Bihar, 2006-07.
- 'Poverty and Social Assessment : A District wise Study of Bihar' supported by Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society, Patna
- 'Social Assessment Including Social Inclusion,' supported by Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society, Patna.
- External Evaluation of Continuing Education Programme of Udaipur (Rajasthan) supported by the Directorate of Adult and Continuity Education, Government of Rajasthan.
- External Evaluation of ongoing literacy programme of Jalpaiguri (West Bengal), supported by the Zila Saksharta Samiti Jalpaiguri.
- External Evaluation of Total Literacy Campaign of Ukhrul district of Manipur, supported by the Directorate of Adult Education, Government of India.
- External Evaluation of ongoing literacy programme of Malda (West Bengal), supported by the Zila Saksharta Samiti, Malda.
- Consultancy Services to the Commission on Common School System in Bihar, regarding projection of physical infrastructure needs, manpower requirement and financial implications.
Adri Institute Ranchi provided research support to SRC/ADRI Ranchi for the following projects:
Research Archive ADRI Institute Patna, Ranchi
- Impact study of the Nav Bharat Jagriti Kendra -REACH India Education Project (Mid-Term Evaluation of bridge schools): report completed by December 2006.
- Final evaluation Nav Bharat Jagriti Kendra-REACH India Project (August-September 2007).
- KAP study on HIV/AIDS in Jharkhand.
- Impact Study Furthering Literacy through Radio Programmes.
- Concept of Continuing Education Centers proposal “Human Security in Jharkhand through Multi-Faceted Educational Interventions in Continuing Education Centers.
- Physical Verification of Below Poverty Line( BPL) List prepared by Bihar Government Functionaries, Supported by Government of Bihar.
- A survey of Land Reforms in 12 districts of Bihar, supported by Bihar Land Reforms Commission.
- Mid-Term Evaluation Project Education for All (EFA) (Jharkhand Chapter) for National University of Education Planning and Administration, July 2007.