Terms of Reference
This form summarises the purpose of the job and lists its key tasks. It is not a definitive list of all the tasks to be undertaken as those can be varied from time to time at the discretion of the International Growth Centre (IGC), in consultation with the post holder.
Title: Summer Associate
Department/Division: India Programme, New Delhi
Duration: May – July 2018
The summer associate will work as a part of the I4I Editorial Team. S/he will assist the Managing Editor in editing I4I posts, and undertaking any other activities involved in running the blog.
- Ensuring I4I posts conform to the blog’s style guide
- Assisting with dissemination of I4I posts (emails, newsletters, social media etc.)
- Assisting with management of website backend/content upload
Master’s or senior undergraduate students of economics, development economics, public policy/administration, or a related discipline
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail, while producing work within deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
To deliver services effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed, and the post holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above.
Submission of Applications
This is a locally recruited position based in New Delhi. Please send covering letter, CV, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th April, 2018.